By Adelaide Women's Physio | July 19, 2016
Seated Neck Stretch
- Sit in a chair with your feet flat on the ground.
- Extend your right arm along the right side of the chair.
- Place your left hand on the top of your head and slowly tilt your head to the left.
- Apply gentle pressure with your hand to increase the stretch. To feel a deeper stretch, you can hold onto the seat of the chair. This stabilises the torso and allows you to isolate the stretch on the side of your neck.
- Hold on this side for 15 seconds, then slowly lift your head up and repeat this stretch on the other side.