By Adelaide Women's Physio | October 14, 2015
1. Lie on your side on the floor with the knees bent to ninety degrees.
2. Place the arms out in front of you with the palms facing each other.
3. Slowly slide the top hand over the bottom arm toward your chest and across to the shoulder. Allow the trunk to rotate and slowly extend the arm from the shoulder and then the elbow, reaching out with the fingertips and turning the head to look down the line of the arm.
4. Make sure the pelvis and hips are still pointing forward.
5. Reverse this sequence and finish by sliding the palm of the top hand beyond the bottom hand. Repeat slowly and continuously six times then roll over and repeat on the other side.