By Healthweb | September 13, 2018
- Lower into a squat with the hands on the thighs, back arched
- Contract your abdominal muscles. (Try to pull your belly button gently toward your spine.)
- Slowly round your back, pushing it up toward the ceiling.
- Allow your head to drop forward and curl your pelvis under.
- Hold for 10 seconds. You should feel a gentle stretch in your back.
- Return to the starting position.
- Raise your head up and let your pelvis fall forward as your belly reaches down toward the floor.
- Hold the position for 5-10 seconds, then return to the starting position.
- Repeat about 5 to 10 times.